TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I was so hoping to see her yank out a big Dirty Harry Magnum and drop a squirrel right in his lap.

GaryL

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I doubt anyone viewing that entertaining video assumed it to be anything more than a comic parody of stereotypes. Sexist? Sure. Serious? Naw. Lots of accomplished women hunters out there.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I doubt anyone viewing that entertaining video assumed it to be anything more than a comic parody of stereotypes. Sexist? Sure. Serious? Naw. Lots of accomplished women hunters out there. Why the profanity and offense?
I love those dipshits who make spoof videos! The morons who believe them and the PC crowd who are easily offended by such trivial crap don't last long here.

GaryL

·
Registered
394 Posts
Normally such videos don't bother me. I guess this one just hit a nerve or something, thus my earlier off-the-cuff reply.

Maybe it's the area in which I live? The actions of the chick in the video are unlike any of the women I know who hunt. It just seems to be a callous play on a stereotype that bears no resemblance to reality in any fashion. Well, reality as it exists outside some (not all!) men's heads.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks WECSOG, that Heather is pretty impressive. So I'll leave her alone and make fun of babies instead.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts