TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
No, tribute to 911...Symbolic rendition of Twin Towers with a large tear in between.
I like it more than a little bit, as well as the noble and kind thoughts behind it.
Thanks Borneo.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Looks more like one tower split. But I can see it now. I did click through and saw the page on it. Still, my first thought was female genitalia. :)

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Yes I do. How unfortunate that the opportunities to rally around a common good are often fleeting.

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
If I was writing a blog this would be in it. November 7th 1999 me and my son went to NY city with the Arizona Cardinals it was a well put together trip we got into Manhattan on Friday put up at the World Trade Center Marriott Building # 3 for two nights.

Saturday The Cards set up a city tour with a stop at the sportsman club we all got to hold the Heisman trophy and then off for as show on Broadway then a late dinner at Carmines Italian restaurant http://www.carminesnyc.com/locations/theater-district-nyc/ and Sunday morning Battery park and the Statue of Liberty then we boarded the bus for the Meadow lands and the Cards got there butts kicked Pat Tillman had a good game his brother was part of the group.
640px-Marriott_World_Trade_Center.jpg Building #3

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
One thing I have always wondered was the Marriot street level had many fine Jewelry stores what happened to the Diamonds?

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Good question Paul. While intact safes were recovered a lot of display cases likely got smashed.
Might be a good screenplay idea about recovering diamonds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts