TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next year for my fortieth birthday my wife said I should get a pretty gun so I said, "That sounds like an amazing Idea so i am looking at easily concealed good firearms. I held one and fell in love with that little gem, but I was wondering if anybody had any personal insight into them... I like the stainless steel

Kimber America | Micro | Pistols

·
Registered
111 Posts
Going back a bit (more than a few years now) when Kimber first came out with their Premier II there were a bunch of the guys I shot with that got one for Bullseye. We used to have this unofficial rule about new guns, when you brought your new gat up to the range the first time, bring lots of ammo cause everyone gets to sling a little lead with it. I shot a coupla-few Kimbers back in those days and every one was well made and accurate.
I would not be hesitant to buy one of their handguns.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Thanks a lot I was looking for a micro for you and found this deal 17 left. I got it.
BRAND: Colt
MODEL: Defender SAFETY: Extended Manual, Beavertail Grip Safety
TYPE: Pistol: Semi-Auto SIGHTS: White Dot Carry Sights
CALIBER: 9MM BARREL LENGTH: 3

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the input. I am sorry I have not replied I was gone with 2 days of training for my job. It all looks good.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
The Kimber is a beautiful piece but I wouldn't want to carry something "cocked & locked", I would prefer a DA pistol. I've decided on the S&W bodyguard with the green laser. It fits best in my hand, gets pretty good reviews and has double strike capability.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At this point I am just look and touching things... Just to get a feel of the side arm of course. I do have a year to decide on what to get though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts