TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I keep noticing everyone mentions ebay, craigslist, tempest, etc.... when searching for used bikes mainly Tw200's. I am sure most of you have seen this site before but i figured i would mention it just for the heck of it. Anyways try: BIKE FINDS!!!

Its extremely user friendly and makes searching for your next bike or project super super easy! anyways hope this helps some people/members!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes, I've been checking it daily. Really useful site for finding bikes on Craigslist. I like how when you select a model it provides links to other similar models.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah its a great site I think, and sweetzombiejesus i am not sure if there is a street bike site like that. I am sure there is I have never tried and searched for one.

" I like how when you select a model it provides links to other similar models."

me to that a really neat feature.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no worries ryan just figured i would share because i like it so much

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hear ya, and i do see what you mean. But....like all sites or most at least they have flaws. I just never see anyone say they use it, so i figured i would post it up.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I hear ya, and i do see what you mean. But....like all sites or most at least they have flaws. I just never see anyone say they use it, so i figured i would post it up.

You are right. None of them are perfect. Bike Finds does seem to have the best interface. Thanks for posting about it for those who weren't aware.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, Alex, I don't know whether to thank you or curse you.

I'll thank you...... I bought my wife a TW today that I found on BikeFinds but missed on SearchTempest.....a '95 Smurf special with 784 miles on it.

SWEET! thanks for not cursing me much appreciated
Talk about LOOOOOOOW miles on that T-dub

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Wow - low mileage. Congratulations. WE NEED PICs of the beautiful Smurfmobile.
Well, I've got it mostly torn apart right now but here's a couple of pics from the Craigslist ad. It's just a stock '95 with rejetting, an oil change, new battery, and valve adjust. Starts right up and runs great. Seems weird that with two previous owners it has such low mileage for an 18 yr old bike. The last owner had it 10 yrs and never put a plate on it. I didn't argue with the $1700 price. He had a lot of people call on it.....probably some people from here.

Dunno what our plans for it are yet. I kind of like the overseas TW225 look with satin black plastic & color tank look but we'll see. It will be used exploring trails & back roads in north Michigan

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
very nice

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, I've got it mostly torn apart right now but here's a couple of pics from the Craigslist ad. It's just a stock '95 with rejetting, an oil change, new battery, and valve adjust. Starts right up and runs great. Seems weird that with two previous owners it has such low mileage for an 18 yr old bike. The last owner had it 10 yrs and never put a plate on it. I didn't argue with the $1700 price. He had a lot of people call on it.....probably some people from here.

I saw that on CL the other day myself. Good score.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts