TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed a Seat Concepts seat, so I have a 2010 black cover and foam for sale. The foam has a memory foam/gel insert. I rode this for five years before deciding that my aging butt needed something better.
I'll sell for $20 including shipping, OBO.

PM me. :)

EDIT: SOLD MAY 17TH

·
Registered
297 Posts
How do you like the seat concepts setup? I rode 140 miles today, but had to stand up on the pegs and stretch many times because my a** was killing me!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
How do you like the seat concepts setup? I rode 140 miles today, but had to stand up on the pegs and stretch many times because my a** was killing me!
I have the seat concepts as well and i am really happy with it. I can now ride all day with no discomfort at all vs the stock seat where about an hour tops and i wanted off. I went with the gripper top option. There is another custom option as well that Rhodetrip went with on his. Its even wider than the seat concepts and may also be an option, i have seen it live and its really nice. There is a thread on the performance and customization category that shows it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have two TW's and one Seat Concepts seat. If I want to remember what the OEM seat feels like all I need to do is ride the one without it. Therefore I am constantly changing the seat from one to the other. Thankfully I can only ride one at a time. Seat Concepts is hands down the best addition you can add to your T-Dub if you have a tired old a$$ like I do.

Reactions: Mel

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Jeez, I wish it would get back to being Spring again out here so I can try it out!! Hasn't been over 40 for two weeks!:mad:

Edit:
Well, now I have done 4 hours and was not sore at all, just as expected. Two thumbs up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts