TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Good stuff! Wish my dogs could do that
I am going to build a sidecar-like trailer the 3 of them can comfortably ride in.

·
Registered
13,328 Posts
Some dogs just love to ride:)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZYCsyI4s_w[/media]

·
Registered
168 Posts
i wish i could teach my dog to do that instead of chasing me around barking his head off

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey Admiral, did you have to train your Mutt to do that?

I have a Collie X Kelpie, and he doesn't seem all that interested yet. Even considering getting a side-car so he can come along!

Cheers, Rob.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Some years ago there was a guy who raced in the Cali. desert with his dog Kookie on the gas tank! I think he even wrote a book about her.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I believe they also had a few moments of glory in the movie On Any Sunday. I was inspired enough to put some carpet on the gas tank of my 125cc Sachs for my terrier mix, Rags. She really enjoyed the adventure. Gerry

·
Registered
13,328 Posts
Hey Admiral, did you have to train your Mutt to do that?

I have a Collie X Kelpie, and he doesn't seem all that interested yet. Even considering getting a side-car so he can come along!

Cheers, Rob.

Rob, no training involved. Georgie been riding so long that I can't really remember when she started. One day she just jumped on back when I was going for a ride around our place. She didn't seem to worried and kept hopping on, so I put a rug on the back with some stuffing so she could sit/stand better. And that's how it started. Now she goes on almost all of my rides, except the one where I will be traveling at higher speeds for a long distance.

I can just imagine what some dogs might be thinking, "Wuff wuff, I ain't getting on the back of that contraption". So a side-car wouldn't be a bad idea.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Rob, no training involved. Georgie been riding so long that I can't really remember when she started. One day she just jumped on back when I was going for a ride around our place. She didn't seem to worried and kept hopping on, so I put a rug on the back with some stuffing so she could sit/stand better. And that's how it started. Now she goes on almost all of my rides, except the one where I will be traveling at higher speeds for a long distance.

I can just imagine what some dogs might be thinking, "Wuff wuff, I ain't getting on the back of that contraption". So a side-car wouldn't be a bad idea.

That's so cool! Wish my dog could join me on my TW!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts