TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You put something in a spot so for sure you can find it later, and then cant remember where you put it?

Been rebuilding my forks and have looked all day for the 2nd top plug and the 2 washers that cap the springs thought i was very careful to keep track of the parts....

only thing I can think of is it got pushed into trash CRAPPPPPPP!

anyone got an extra cap plug and washers they would part with?

PM ME! thanks

probably just old timers.....

dman

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dont you just hate it when.....

You struggle for and hr mounting a tire (especially the rear) and take EXTRA precautions BUT pinch the tube anyway :mad:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

you cant find something and look and look and finally in desperation give up and order another one, the day it shows up and you are about to put it on your bike the one you lost shows up!!!!! ya happens all the time.....

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Your plug and washers are probably sitting in my driveway, all the way in New York (from Idaho) right now.
I'll exchange them for the 13mm wrench I put down the other day and seemingly just disappeared.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Don't you just hate it when.....

You're working on something and set it down and you know where it is. You get a drink etc, come back and it's gone. You figure maybe you misplaced it and look everywhere. After giving up you go back to the original spot and magically it has reappeared. I think there are aliens or interdimensional time travelers who occasionally just mess with us.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Don't you just hate it when.....

You're working on something and set it down and you know where it is. You get a drink etc, come back and it's gone. You figure maybe you misplaced it and look everywhere. After giving up you go back to the original spot and magically it has reappeared. I think there are aliens or interdimensional time travelers who occasionally just mess with us.
AAARRGGHH!!! I've done that! So I'm not the only one thinkin' something weird is going on!:blob3:

·
Registered
13,637 Posts

You have about 20, 10mm wrenches and sockets and can't find a single one of them when your looking. (See above about laying something down and try to find it later comments). :D

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Hate is a strong word, but all the above qualify. I often climb the stairs to the second floor to get something I need and as soon as I reach the top, I can’t remember what I needed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hate is a strong word, but all the above qualify. I often climb the stairs to the second floor to get something I need and as soon as I reach the top, I can’t remember what I needed.
There is a remember switch embedded in your ass that closes when you finally give up and sit down. Then you have to get up and go look all over again! Assuming of course that the getting up didn't reopen the switch so that when you get to where you're going you've forgotten what it is you were looking for in the first place.......

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts