TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a chance to take my DR200 up into the hills by my house the other day! What a great ride! I really need to buy a helmet cam so I can take a video of the trail and all the hill climbs up to the top. If I do I'll be sure to post it here. By the way, first post in this section - woohoo

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to see that. I'd like to see all the different off road areas that other people see on there rides.

I like our trail here in Northern MN. We have deep timber and a lot of lakes and rivers on miles and miles of public land. We don't have mountains, deserts, or the big timber of the West coast.

Owen

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to see that. I'd like to see all the different off road areas that other people see on there rides.

I like our trail here in Northern MN. We have deep timber and a lot of lakes and rivers on miles and miles of public land. We don't have mountains, deserts, or the big timber of the West coast.

Owen
Where do you ride in northern MN? We have a place near Bowstring and I ride the TW up there as well as the prairies of west central MN.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I like the tire on the TW as well, but I love my DR200. Unfortunately I will soon begin parting out my TW200. But on the plus side I will also soon be purchasing a new (to me) motorcycle, most likely a Kawasaki Ninja 500! I will definitely post some pics of my new ride when I get it! Wish me luck on getting one with no problems that will last for years and thousands of miles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts