TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Limited Edition Shock Top Twisted Pretzel Wheat. Very good beer.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never heard of the Strawberry Habanero have to for that one.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,496 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
You didn't scroll down far enough.
Those weren't the "Experts" just everyday stiffs and most didn't like it...Never tried it{not likely to, the strawberry stuff that is} reminds me of the Strawberry Fields Farm Wine....back in the day :eek:

·
Super Moderator
17,921 Posts
I can still almost taste it 40 years later.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Would that be Boones Farm Strawberry Hill, from back in the day?
Yep that's the stuff....not something anybody would want to get drunk on...:icon_cyclops:

·
Super Moderator
17,921 Posts
Been there, done that... a long long time ago... I'm glad I no longer drink. I hated hangovers. At least weed doesn't do that to you.

·
Super Moderator
1,918 Posts
Go to wine in high school $1.79 a bottle. Bought a bottle just for old times sake. Here it is in the cabinet.

20160124_182825.jpg

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Yep that's the stuff....not something anybody would want to get drunk on...:icon_cyclops:
Why the heck not Hoot? After a bottle or so that was thee best tasting vomit EVER!

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will roll with . img_20130719_224123_897.jpg

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Why the heck not Hoot? After a bottle or so that was thee best tasting vomit EVER!

Tom

Not half as bad as Ripple "Pagan Pink" ....my Gawd I got drunk on that one time post Vietnam on a snowy day with some other fools in Rome, NY {stationed at Griffiss AFB} ...and had to go to work{Air Force Cop} and spent most of the day outside my Patrol/Ramp Truck puking my guts out....have not drank any of that rot gut since {except for one time at Ohio University where Montezuma and I along with a hundred other fools got bombed on Mad Dog 20/20...makes my head hurt just thinking about those stupid events}...:icon_cyclops:

I see Z brought up the MD 20/20 which is what would be happening if I drank that stuff "Coming Up"

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Not half as bad as Ripple "Pagan Pink" ....my Gawd I got drunk on that one time post Vietnam on a snowy day with some other fools in Rome, NY {stationed at Griffiss AFB} ...and had to go to work{Air Force Cop} and spent most of the day outside my Patrol/Ramp Truck puking my guts out....have not drank any of that rot gut since {except for one time at Ohio University where Montezuma and I along with a hundred other fools got bombed on Mad Dog 20/20...makes my head hurt just thinking about those stupid events}...:icon_cyclops:

I see Z brought up the MD 20/20 which is what would be happening if I drank that stuff "Coming Up"
I have a few beverages, that thanks to the wonders of the human olfactory system, in unison with our brain, cause an instant gag reflex. Saki, Hot Damn, and Southern Comfort shall not pass these lips no matter how long I may live.

Tom

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I don't do beer very often, but that Twisted Pretzel Wheat sounds mighty tasty.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts