TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Gotta share this with all the overprotective parents who think motorcycles are too dangerous for their little precious angels. :p:)
Lol, my girls had dirt bikes since they were 9 and 11 yrs, train them right and invest in a good helmet and what could go wrong? The oldest got her first mini-stock car when she was 15, first race day she did a 360 roll over and totaled the car, two weeks later she won the main event in her "new" Toyota Celica and still had bruises from her last race day. Both girls got full socket/tool kits from dad on their 15th birthdays and diamond jewelery from mom on their sweet sixteen..... but they used their socket sets more! We got ear-fulls from other parents about how dangerous it was, but with full safety gear and a good head on their shoulders they came out way ahead of the couch potatoe head kids. Invest in your kids and it will come back 10 fold over!!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I find motorcycling much finer without drugs or alkyhol , life in general actually. But since that tumor been crawling in my head, I am a believer in "Better Living through Chemistry" . All about proper use of tools n materials.

·
Registered
634 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts