TW200 Forum banner

161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Dear Diary,

We're officially in stage 1. I'm just not sure my definition of stage 1 is the same thing. I'm thinking "stagging area 1".

Off we go mining our own business.

·
Registered
77 Posts
No lockdowns here...not sure I would obey them anyways; not what I would consider constitutional. Some of these Governors seem to be really enjoying thier newfound power over their people. Again, thank goodness I live where I do. We've had 87 deaths in 5 months...and that's with them counting EVERY death as virus related. Never knew one could die from cancer caused by a virus.

·
Registered
145 Posts
four of us Reckless Rebels did a reckon mission into neighboring hostile territory last week. It was a successful incursion.
When the revolution comes, this will be the first region we liberate from the illegitimate west coast regime.

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #169 (Edited)
Gosh, every American should simply carry this signed permission slip to leave the house.

View attachment 205268

I do. Carry it in my wallet matter of fact! Mine may not actually hold up in court though. I try to go by this old ancient proverb: "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. If you get caught, you weren't trying hard enough".

Attachments

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
So nice to see those 3 Reckless Rebels enjoying some sloppy spring riding where you & bike get a bit wet and muddy yet most dries and shakes off by end of ride....smiles usually take a bit longer to wear off.
Well done!
Looks like you guys were riding in one of the 52% of American counties with no reported COVID-19 cases. Seems a bit different from riding among the high rises of New York... New York New Mexico that is.
walk.gif

madridtown2.jpg

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
Speaking of getting old. Just the other day I feared my life would end. I was so scared I almost dropped my Irish Cream Latte. A notorious band of outlaw bikers rolled into our sleepy little section of Idaho and began to hooliganize the place. If you look closely at their leathers you can clearly see this is one badass, mother stealing, beer guzzl'in band of the "Pipe Fitters Union MC gang". Phew, I'm glad they weren't after my latte or I would'a been a goner for sure!

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
I believe it says "Pipe Hitters Union"
At least the maker of their colors did not add an "S" before Hitters.
Either way Admiral is lucky to be alive and well caffeinated.
I did read tha wrong and you are correct.

...but still...not quite what comes to mind when you think of a latte stealing motorcycle gang.

161 - 175 of 175 Posts