TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hailey is over tonight and wanted to say hi and a photo of her in Seligman AZ, last month at the KOA. 12399903_10206795801925706_1973972361_o.jpg 12398337_10206807623301233_498660586_o.jpg

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And if you are going to Moab I will be staying with Hoot 4 nights at archview.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
And if you are going to Moab I will be staying with Hoot 4 nights at archview.
Moab will once again be a game time decision that likely will not turn out the way I want. Having said that I am thrilled to hear you are enjoying Haileys company tonight! Tell her that I miss hearing about her and hope she is getting along great. Thank her for the pictures too Paul. Doesn't she have a birthday coming up some time soon?

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
going to be 8 on Feb- 28th.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Borneo will not post on here till mike is off here so do not look for him on here again as he will not be on a forum that the administrators have no back bone and support a dirt bag criminal.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Am I missing something Paul? I was thinking Hoot was going to Big Bend with me , Borneo, and Ebbnflo about that time?? I HOOT 2-timing me???

·
Registered
42 Posts
Paul, Borneo withdrew from this forum because of idiots, no one name in particular, but 2 names in particular, you 2 stop the crap and git on with your lives

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
How many times have you banned yourself Croa?

Remember your not too long ago post about come back when you get smart or intelligent. ....something like that.

Does the word hypocrite mean anything to you?

What a bunch of pussy's. Not knocking you Croa just this whole menstrual cycle thing going on here.

Come on guys (and gals)! Fur Cry Sakes grow a pair.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Stand tall or cut and run. There are no right answers. Just depends on personality. Take care of yourself Cro.

Tom

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Thank you Tom, but standing tall doesn't require me to stay and be tolerant of that which is intolerable. I mind who I associate with. You don't mind it so you stay. I wont judge anyone for that.
I just don't know enough to make a sound decision is all. Some days it feels like nothing more than a circular firing squad around here so until that changes I am keeping my powder dry.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
Ok, every one can move on now....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts