TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dryden-Tdub saw my homemade risers on a previous post and mentioned that the space between the clamps would be a good spot for a clock or tach. When I'm out riding I usually care nothing about the time. I really don't care about my RPMs either but a tach is a lot cooler gadget than a clock! Knowing wisdom when I sees it, that's what I done did.:D Thought about trimming the mounting ears off the tach. and double sided tape it directly between the clamps but decided against it. If it holds well here with just the tape, I'll trim and move it. If it doesn't stay put, I'll drill and tap it where it sits.

tach1.JPG

Did a quick spin around the yard and racked up .1 hrs.

tach2.JPG

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Dryden-Tdub saw my homemade risers on a previous post and mentioned that the space between the clamps would be a good spot for a clock or tach. When I'm out riding I usually care nothing about the time. I really don't care about my RPMs either but a tach is a lot cooler gadget than a clock! Knowing wisdom when I sees it, that's what I done did.:D Thought about trimming the mounting ears off the tach. and double sided tape it directly between the clamps but decided against it. If it holds well here with just the tape, I'll trim and move it. If it doesn't stay put, I'll drill and tap it where it sits.

View attachment 90673

Did a quick spin around the yard and racked up .1 hrs.

View attachment 90681
I have it on good authority that it is usually Dryden's wife that encourages others to spend money and not Dryden himself! Heaven help us all if she is rubbing off on me......... errrrr him!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts