TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting this thread together as a place to discuss some Tdub inspired merch I am working on. I have seen some other threads here related to merch offerings and asked for permission from the powers that be before posting.

I just picked up my Tdub in April. Been looking for the right bike and now that I have it, I am loving it and have put about 1K miles on it so far this year. Not bad considering it is my local back roads exploration bike and I juggle between multiple bikes on any given day. I also love this forum and find it is THE resource for TW's. There is not a lot of TW specific merch out there and i would like to change that.

My background is in design, marketing, printing, signs and websites and have been doing it for a long time. I have built a fully secure, PCI (payment card industry) compliant eCommerce store. Transactions are handled on Stripe servers and info related to such is stored there. The store is currently functional but is also being updated on a regular basis. There are also some exciting things being worked on for the future that will be disclosed as it gets closer to launch. I am also accessible and while I do not post a lot, I am here almost everyday checking on new threads/posts.

All that said, I wanted to put the designs out to the community for some feedback. If the response is good, I will post where to get them (or link the images to the store). Otherwise, this thread will die on the vine so to speak. Additionally, all TWForum members will also get a recurring 10% discount for anything they order from the site. I have a bunch of designs already completed and a bunch that are still art-board concepts that need to be refined. Some of what I can offer are shirts, mugs, decals, aluminum signs, long sleeved shirts, hoodies, tumblers, flags, banners, and most anything that can be printed on. I also have the ability to do some custom work, but that is another discussion.

Some ground rules though. While I am open to critique, criticism, and praise, this is NOT a copyright discussion thread and I will ask that all conversation heading in that direction be dissuaded.

So, to open, I did a TW 35th anniversary Yamaha inspired tribute design. Seems like a good place to start.
Rectangle Font Logo Symbol Graphics

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What is the size of your sign and how much do you want for it?
Hey XRacer, Have not added this design as sign yet, but will work up a proto type next week when I print some other signs. Probably be in the 9x12" range. Will also need to see about shipping. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2021 TW
641 Posts
Yes, sounds like a great idea. I have somewhere a t-shirt with a line drawing of the mighty Tdub on the front. Believe I got it from this forum probably around 2009 maybe? Never worn it and was thinking of having a couple made using the design. Just never got a-round-tuit.

·
Registered
23,316 Posts
How about some classic SpeedBlock tank stickers from the Kenny Rogers era only with a TW motif insert? Something classy, no goats please. They're out there for the ITs but how about with TW letters or silhouette of TW?
Rectangle Mode of transport Font Parallel Facade

Would make the incentive to paint my Buddy Bike the classic yellow.
Product Yellow Rectangle Font Bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Fred
I have the design laid out. Will post it up towards the end of the weekend.

Reactions: Snow Fox

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Plans this am changed, so I whipped this up per Freds request... Moved the Yammie logo left or it would have impaired the TW readability. Obviously, logo colors and TW font can be changed/tweaked.

Font Parallel Rectangle Logo Brand

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did a few sign proto-types on aluminum. Pretty happy with the results. Still need to figure pricing for those that inquired and will probably setup pre-orders. I buy aluminum sheet in 4x8 pieces (like plywood) and want to print as many signs as possible to use it efficiently. Easier to layout/nest a bunch of signs that are wanted than to randomly print a bunch off and keep them aside taking up shelf space.
Got a few more designs to post as well. Still working on setting up the website landing page for TW forum members and the discount profile for TW members which would allow an automatic store discount on every order. Stay tuned. Here are the sign proto-types I did and a new design.
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

Tee Shirt design
Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Appreciate the interest so far. Yes, custom stuff including years/color combos will be available for most products down the road. I will take requests once the site is built out a bit more and the designs warrant such. Just have to be a bit patient as I build out all the remaining site infrastructure.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts