TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not a true dual sport for sure...but nice to see Ducati building something that is moving in the right direction, something that kind-of-sort-of resembles a real dual sport. I'd definitely buy one if I were rich enough to have lots of bikes. The $12k price tag doesn't help...

Still, I actually quite like it, and think it would be a fun ride!

Ducati Scrambler

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Not a true dual sport for sure...but nice to see Ducati building something that is moving in the right direction, something that kind-of-sort-of resembles a real dual sport. I'd definitely buy one if I were rich enough to have lots of bikes. The $12k price tag doesn't help...

Still, I actually quite like it, and think it would be a fun ride!

Ducati Scrambler
It would be fun till the first time you drop it.... Ducati parts are a tad on the expensive side....

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
It would be fun till the first time you drop it.... Ducati parts are a tad on the expensive side....
This ^^^ and 456 lbs. I would have to spend more/some time in the gym;)

Tom

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
An Urban Enduro for the wanna-be crowd. Those 75 horses might need asphalt or very firm desert roads for traction.

·
Registered
230 Posts
An Urban Enduro for the wanna-be crowd. Those 75 horses might need asphalt or very firm desert roads for traction.
I like my under powered high traction TW for the dirt/logging roads but I could go for the Scrambler/Cafe Racer for the street.

what's with the licence plate brackets on these "fancy" bikes these days? they look like an ugly hemroid waiting to be broken off
+1 on the ugly license bracket

1 - 7 of 7 Posts