TW200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have one or rode one ? I saw one of these on the trail and spoke to the owner. He said it was the best overall most fun bike he has ever owned. From the little research I've done it appears to be more of a street bike which is very capable of off road adventures. I think it would be a good addition to my stable and fit some of the riding I like to do. I would basically get rid of my street bike and use the Ducati. That way I always have the capability to go off road if needed but still have the handling and speed for those long road trips. I found a used one for a fair price but it's gonna hurt the piggy bank for a while. I know there are other alternatives but for some reason I can't get it out of my mind lol. Your thoughts. Thanks

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ducati+desert+sled&oq=Ducati+desert+sled&aqs=chrome..69i57.15573j0j7&client=tablet-android-google&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=yZZlZHo0Gi_N6M:

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Seeems like it is rather capable "off-road" as long as you stay on some sort of road. :p Looks superior to a normal scrambler with its more upright commanding stance in town as well as stand-up ability on un-paved roads. Should be a real winner for many folks featuring capability, not just image. Almost too handsome to get dirty though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts