TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #3
I can't say I'm a fan but they have some impressive engineering. The sport and enduro models had the most appeal to me but neither are really my type of bike...which is fine since they are way out of my price range. hehe
Same here. ;)

Registered
Some of their body/covers/cowls look surprisingly generic. I think if more of their bikes were stripped down, they'd be much sexier.
Ducati has many sexy bikes but I think people on this forum have different taste. I think people who truly love the attributes of the TW200 find the Ducati cost unbearable. I am a fan of the TW and most Ducatis. I wouldn't buy most of them even if I had a lot more money. But I have bought 2 Ducati and ridden about 5 different models. Every ride has an abrupt expiration time based on the roads your on, current weather, traffic, and how rested you are. That may sound very unappealing. But when everything lines up correctly, weather, road and no traffic the Ducati can deliver sensation on two wheels most manufacturers miss. Even with even better models than Ducatis.

Registered
If Ducati came out with a SINGLE. lol I think lots of people would be on the band wagon. Gotta love a thumper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts