1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks weird.. I'm with JB882, low speed excitment? forward pegs? ewww.

If i was to own a new ducati it'd be the 1299 paginal.. or an "oldschool" 2008 Desmo RR if i had 50k lying around :)

I'm also WAY to short for a multistrada, a guy I used to ride with got one and I can't even come close to even getting ONE foot on the ground...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Looks weird.. I'm with JB882, low speed excitment? forward pegs? ewww.

If i was to own a new ducati it'd be the 1299 paginal.. or an "oldschool" 2008 Desmo RR if i had 50k lying around :)

I'm also WAY to short for a multistrada, a guy I used to ride with got one and I can't even come close to even getting ONE foot on the ground...
How tall are you? Im 5'8 with a 29" inseam and have no issues with mine, i also ride with a guy that is 5'3 ish and he has no issues with his multi. He did mod his seat a little to lower it but otherwise has no problems.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How tall are you? Im 5'8 with a 29" inseam and have no issues with mine, i also ride with a guy that is 5'3 ish and he has no issues with his multi. He did mod his seat a little to lower it but otherwise has no problems.
5'4 with short legs.. I was barefoot at the time since I had just jumped out of the pool to see if i would fit. So shoes would have gained me some height.

Seat mod might have done the trick. Multistrada seat can also be (barely) adjusted, height wise if i recall as well?

I'm used to balancing on just the ball of one foot on most of the bikes i've ridden, which have always been around a 32" seat height. Narrower seat is better, I fit on a duc 1198 better than a yammi R6 for example.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts