TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Read Only
So its like the other Diavel, but with a huger radiator, uglier exhaust, and wtf wheels? Count me out boss. I've always found the Diavel to be visually unappealing. If you want an overpowered cruiser, why not just get a Triumph Rocket 3? Its got like twice the torques for $5k less, and you'll be the only one in your neighborhood doing power wheelies on a cruiser.

Registered
Don't knock EM till you try EM!
brings a smile to my face every time I ride!
Agree, I used to pick on Gold Wings for years, saying if I need that much bike to carry stuff I will just drive my car. After testing Gold Wing I changed my mind quick. Great Bike and fun. Now for Ducati, Their engines are so entertaining. These days there is so many great bikes. I don't limit myself to only one style of bikes, the more the better. Even if it's switching bikes with close friends I trust on road trips.

Registered
Ya like the BMW "cruiser" it makes me sort of throw up in my mouth a little.
View attachment 26553
That's the only Cruiser that I would consider buying. I think that one is the 2001 Phoenix which was the only one with cast wheels. It does have a more upright seating position than other cruisers. I think it has more than twice the horsepower of a TW :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts