TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had cataract surgery done a month ago. I can see again. I thought it was a good thing 'till I looked in the mirror. Dang. Where did all those little wrinkles come from and when? Had to get an authorization from my primary Doctor prior to the procedure. During this doctors visit I showed the doctor a wood sliver that broke off under the skin of my finger print on my break hand ring finger. He said just leave it alone and it will adventually exit. Thanks for nothing Doctor Do Little Diddle!

Fast forward 30 days. The knuckle on my left hand ring finger was a little sore, no big deal. Couple hours later the back of my hand was a little sore. I must thank God for giving me cataracts and the surgery to repair it resulting in me being able to see the faint red streaks progressing up my hand. Called Dr. Do Little Diddle and the receptionist said she would inform the doctor and get back to me. Having hung up the phone Sue and I decided to go to the Doctors office and asked for an appointment. The doctor would see me in two hours, 3 o'clock. Cool! We returned in two hours and saw the doctor. In fact, two MDs looked at my finger and said you must go to the Emergency Room. By this time the red streaks are past my elbow. Sue said I was going to die of blood poisoning. I told Sue not to get her hopes up. By midnight, a Physicians Assistant looks at my finger and agreed that I had blood poisoning. Numbed my finger and made a small incision to remove the splinter. No sutures. He wrote me a prescription for antibiotics and assured Sue I may live. He spent a total of ten minutes with me. I'm very ashamed of the physicians for not doing their job, but yet charge me for the office call! It pains me to think of today's general physicians are nothing more then drug dispensers. They even refused my request for a prescription of milk chocolate. Worthless as tits on a boar. I should wear gloves more often, duh! Dirts a Flyen SanDue :rolleyes::D

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Dude...get a new doc!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Oh! And send me $35 for the consultation.
I take Pay Pal...

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Hilarious. On the bright side, propane wasn't involved...or was it? There goes my idea of a chocolate milk prescription gee-dang-it. Good to see you got your eye fixed. haha I said see. As far as the whole sliver thing, I could have fixed it without removing your finger and I wouldn't have charged anything. I'd of done it for free...and the fun of it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Might I refer you to one, Dr. Bombay. His methods are a little crude and unorthodox, however he will prescribe chocolate milk, WITH a crazy straw so you can blow bubbles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts