TW200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my tire mounted on the rim yesterday, just as stated on the forum, a loud bang for one side at 100 psi and the second at 110. I plan to put the tire on the bike today and mount my Dunlop on the front myself. What pressures are Duro owners running on these tires. I think the max psi on the sidewall says 20 psi. I was going to start out around 15 psi and play around between 15 and 20. Did a search and could not find much on pressure for this tire.

Thanks

Tom

·
Registered
308 Posts
Got my tire mounted on the rim yesterday, just as stated on the forum, a loud bang for one side at 100 psi and the second at 110. I plan to put the tire on the bike today and mount my Dunlop on the front myself. What pressures are Duro owners running on these tires. I think the max psi on the sidewall says 20 psi. I was going to start out around 15 psi and play around between 15 and 20. Did a search and could not find much on pressure for this tire.

Thanks

Tom

I ride with 15 lbs on street and drop it down to 10 lbs on dirt. I've even had it down as low as 8 lbs. Since the tire went on with great difficulty, I'm not worried about it slipping on the rim. Actually I think you could ride on this tire without any pressure... However I do carry a bottle of slime and the slime 12vdc portable pump.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts