TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to Lone Pine area to ride Alabama hills, Cerro Gordo, Mt. Whitney, etc. then up 9 mile canyon to Troy Meadows, down the backside into Sequoia & Kern river area, then over to Santa Margarita Lake for the get together. Thought someone might like to meet in the Lone Pine area or wherever to join me. Leaving in a week, let me know if you might want to meet up somewhere. Craig

·
Registered
794 Posts
Keep us posted as you can. I've the same thought but still battling my brain/body interface. Perfect time of year eh?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Camper all loaded but food that I'll load tomorrow, heading out Tuesday for Lone Pine then up 9 mile Canyon to Sherman Pass. Talked to Ranger at the top and he said "Bring a Jacket" low 30's. That will be a change after the Hot summer in the desert. See you all at Santa Margarita the 7th. Going to be at Alabama Hills or Portage Joe campground if anyone wants to meet up, had a couple of PM's from forum members that said they might meet up with me.
If I'm out riding I drive a GMC DM CC dark gray with a Lance Camper with a front bike carrier. Hang out I'll be back unless BIG FOOT gets me....

·
Registered
19,427 Posts
Anxious to meet Craig and hear about Sherman Pass option to cross southern Sierras. Gonna be lots of interesting folks to visit with.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't leave till 7 as my TW on the front carrier blocks my headlights, could do with the CT but not the bigger TW, oh well. I'm out of here at 7am, BYE....See ya in Santa margarita the 7th...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts