two track trails

■ BBQ lunch provided for riders upon return to Easton

■ Donation of $35.00 per rider

■ Raffle Tickets available for purchase for $5.00 each

All Proceeds benefit the Cle Elum/Roslyn School District

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Thanks! That sounds fun! Anybody done this one?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not doing it because i am going to the snowmobile grass drags in enumclaw that same day.

one thing about this ride is you will learn some new trails. Maybe someone will post a map of the course??

·
Registered
369 Posts
I plan on doing it.... I'm always looking for new trails.... only about a 15 minute ride up I-90 for me. going to try to save it in my gps also

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will also be attending the ride, my first big adventure on my tw200. I heard we needed roll charts? does anyone else know more about what to bring?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm bringing a quart bottle of gas (gas should be available at whistling jacks but ya never know), a couple candy bars and a couple bottles of water along with my gps and normal riding gear. weather can be warm in the lower elevations and get chilly at higher elevations. Easton is around 2200' and i'm guessing we could see 4-5000' on the way. so wear appropriate gear. will probably be in the 50's in the morning. you can plan on the ride being dusty, i can't advise you on roll charts, i don't have one. woof

Easton forecast:

Saturday

Sep 22

Partly sunny and warm 75° Lo 48°

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will also be attending the ride, my first big adventure on my tw200. I heard we needed roll charts? does anyone else know more about what to bring?
I was told they have the charts avalable at it. It is best to call and find out.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
My Dad and I are planning on doing it. Sounds like a good time. I need to find a roll chart holder. I'll see the rest of you TW'ers in the back of the pack!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I called Matt this morning and the ride is still on in spite of the fires. Everybody please be extra careful with smoking in the woods and have a good spark arrestor. There are several fires burning in the area, we don't need any new ones. woof

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
My Dad and I are planning on doing it. Sounds like a good time. I need to find a roll chart holder. I'll see the rest of you TW'ers in the back of the pack!

Brian, what route are you 2 planning?

● Dirt Bike Dual Sport - 100 miles of forest service roads with single track trails

● Adventure Bike - 100 miles of forest service roads with two track trails

How about the rest of you that are going??

I've done this ride on forest service roads. Not sure they are going the same way but it took us 4hrs to go from Easton to Naches. We rode over Tacoma pass. It's a great ride if someone wants the gpx route let me know.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts

● Dirt Bike Dual Sport - 100 miles of forest service roads with single track trails

I've done this ride on forest service roads. Not sure they are going the same way but it took us 4hrs to go from Easton to Naches. We rode over Tacoma pass. It's a great ride if someone wants the gpx route let me know.

We're going to do the Adventure Bike...the one with two track trails.

I've been over Stampede Pass and have directions for the Tacoma Pass route. Stampede sure is a nice ride.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts

That sounds like a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat ride... Have fun you guys...... OMM.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm thinking our group will do the DS route. I'd love gps tracks if anybody has them. [email protected]. Woof

·
Registered
369 Posts
UPDATE: sounds like most of my group crapped out.... 2 of em are worried about the smoke and fire situation, 1 has to work, 1 is still going and bringing a friend, 1 is still unknown. i'm still pumped. Woof

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
UPDATE: sounds like most of my group crapped out.... 2 of em are worried about the smoke and fire situation, 1 has to work, 1 is still going and bringing a friend, 1 is still unknown. i'm still pumped. Woof

Thats a bummer. The smoke really shouldn't be a problem because we'll be west of the fires and the wind is blowing it east. Its been very smokey here for a few weeks now.

·
Registered
369 Posts
It was pretty smokey going through Easton this afternoon. The sunset from cle elum was spectacular with all the smoke. Wish i would have thought to take some pics of it.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts