TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Numerous start-up companies like Crowdsondemand.com, Crowsforhire.com etc are still offering ongoing employment following President Trump around protesting in front of the cameras everyday among other publicity themed events. Resistance and protest experience preferred but not mandatory as long as candidates are enthusiastic. Don’t know how much job security there is, nor where the funding is coming from , but since these companies are still actively hiring you still have a good chance to get on TV periodically. Good money, travel expenses, benefits...why not? Beats working for a living.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Numerous start-up companies like Crowdsondemand.com, Crowsforhire.com etc are still offering ongoing employment following President Trump around protesting in front of the cameras everyday among other publicity themed events. Resistance and protest experience preferred but not mandatory as long as candidates are enthusiastic. Don’t know how much job security there is, nor where the funding is coming from , but since these companies are still actively hiring you still have a good chance to get on TV periodically. Good money, travel expenses, benefits...why not? Beats working for a living.
Twice what I make...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well this company is one of several actively hiring for Trump’s visit to Reno tomorrow where he is coming to honor veterans of the America’s armed services. Twenty five bucks an hour, they give you a sign and tell you what to yell whenever the cameras point on you. What could be easier?
HIRING NOW for MANY EVENTS!! APPLY TODAY !!!
Forget integrity, I could make enough to buy some really neat hand guards. Besides, they might give me the choice of which side of the protest line I wish to be screaming against.:p

·
Registered
664 Posts
Well these guys are actively hiring for Trump’s visit to Reno tomorrow where he is coming to honor veterans of the America’s armed services. Twenty five bucks an hour, they give you a sign and tell you what to yell whenever the cameras point on you.
HIRING NOW for MANY EVENTS!! APPLY TODAY !!!
Hope they get what they deserve...less welfare checks that way....

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Twice what I make...

That just means you are seriously under paid. Then again, you might have some sideline things working in your favor if your employer pays additional for your fuel, travel and equipment expenses and better yet if the fur market is healthy and you get to sell the pelts and keep the profits.

My neighbor with 6,000 acres penned as a deer preserve pays a guy to hunt and trap coyotes and bear that get inside the pen. No clue how much he gets paid but I know for sure he keeps the spoils selling the pelts and bear skin rugs and he also gets all the deer hides that he tans and sells. Trapping and hunting rules and laws inside the pen are far different from what they are outside and the DEC provides all sorts of off season permits for predators and culling the deer herd.

GaryL

·
Registered
664 Posts
That just means you are seriously under paid. Then again, you might have some sideline things working in your favor if your employer pays additional for your fuel, travel and equipment expenses and better yet if the fur market is healthy and you get to sell the pelts and keep the profits.

My neighbor with 6,000 acres penned as a deer preserve pays a guy to hunt and trap coyotes and bear that get inside the pen. No clue how much he gets paid but I know for sure he keeps the spoils selling the pelts and bear skin rugs and he also gets all the deer hides that he tans and sells. Trapping and hunting rules and laws inside the pen are far different from what they are outside and the DEC provides all sorts of off season permits for predators and culling the deer herd.

GaryL
When fur is prime I do get the spoils...problem is that for approx 8-9 months of the year the fur isn't market worthy...Im not complaining a bit, just wild that someone would pay protesters...

·
Registered
135 Posts
$25 an hour to tear apart ones country. Soros money at work. They have probably never heard of Kent State. Ya get a bunch of idiots together, things get a little out of hand, ya got various levels of police training and next thing ya know there are dead people laying around.

·
Registered
20,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Most of these crowds-for-hire gigs are not for protests. Enthusiastic crowds make the speaker look good whether he is your mayor announcing a tax break to lure in a new business, or that same business’s CFO trying to explain at a shareholder meeting where the money went. Need guests at your spoiled new millennia’s social functions? Weddings, graduations, birthday parties? Hire them! Need mourners for the unpopular relative’s funeral? They are available.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Most of these crowds-for-hire gigs are not for protests. Enthusiastic crowds make the speaker look good whether he is your mayor announcing a tax break to lure in a new business, or that same business’s CFO trying to explain at a shareholder meeting where the money went. Need guests at your spoiled new millennia’s social functions? Weddings, graduations, birthday parties? Hire them! Need mourners for the unpopular relative’s funeral? They are available.
At first I would say that there is nothing sacred but if I think a little longer I may need that funeral part. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts