TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using 4" black PVC in roughly 18" lengths to store tools, lube, tubes, etc. I have them mounted to the underside of my milk-crate and the entire unit is modular, in case I lay the bike down, the tubes and/or crate will snap off before the frame is bent. Then I just zip-tie it back and ride on. Seems to work so far. Even at speed (+70mph), no wobble, no vibration. Good times.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I once heard someone mention that KLR owners are the cheapest riders (well you hear that part all the time), second only to TW folks. I believe it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I once heard someone mention that KLR owners are the cheapest riders (well you hear that part all the time), second only to TW folks. I believe it.
My Dad was the cheapest rider I knew. He always bungee corded on an apple box for his bikes and it looked like crap - I miss that cheap guy and I'm sure you will be so remembered.

He died last April at 86 and rode until he was 84 and I sure miss riding with him. I rode his Shadow for for the past two years before figuring out that a dual sport was better suited for my location.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts