TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi TW riders,

Next Saturday a week from today, 9-21-13
a couple TW riders will be doing Elbow Canyon, Heart Attack Hill and Lime Kiln Pass back to Mesquite.
I know there's a couple riders from the St. George area that might want to join us.

I'm trucking in from Vegas to Mesquite, leaving from the Wal-Mart parking lot.
60 miles round trip, Elbow is awesome, the trail to Jacob's Well is beautiful, Heart Attack Hill, well it's name says it all.

If anybody is interested, you can contact me for more of a timeline.
I will be picking up my riding buddy near Overton and traveling to Mesquite.

VDR
935056_4279724886276_1027226599_n.jpg 603864_4279725326287_1332788362_n.jpg

·
Registered
566 Posts
This post is about as timely as it gets...

Here's a video from out of the valley of Mesquite and up and over the pass from Elbow Cyn. This is my first ever edited video. My laptop is older and doesn't have a lot of computing power but with the Unix operating System and the Openshot video program, I think I found a working combination; for shorter videos anyway.

·
Registered
566 Posts
That was a cool video. I lived in Vegas for 10 years. Always liked Mesquite. Would love to go out there and do some riding one day.
Thank you. I'm trying to upload the second half now. I did something wrong, apparently. When it warms up just a bit, and the days are a little longer, I'd like to head back up there myself.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Here's a compilation of snippets showing the terrain on the second half of the ride.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was just in Mesquite last weekend for the car show and ride the shuttle from SG to the LV Airport often. I am trying to get my TW ready for some trips through that area this spring. Thanks for the videos. Looks like a fun trip.

·
Registered
566 Posts
^ Thanks.

I would have gone to the car show if I'd known about it. I guess I have my head on the sand...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts