TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping there might be someone out there who may be able to help me out with an ID of electrical connector that resides in the headlight wire harness of a 2020tw.

I am very new to bikes in general so bear with me. In an attempt to wire up some light pods, I damaged the high beam, and ground wire connectors while trying to remove each one from the harness. Now once I reassemble the connectors into the headlight wire harness, my headlight will not plug back into said wire harness due to the connectors being too bent.

I have been to several auto parts shops and big box stores looking for replacement connectors, no one I've spoken with has said they have ever seen a connector like these. Any help in naming or identifying these connectors would be greatly appreciated!! Would love to get this fixed so I can get riding again!

Pics 1 and 2 are of the connectors looking to be I.D.

Pic 3 of the headlight wire harness that the connectors plug into

·
Registered
2,133 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
You should be able to plug those three wires directly into the three prongs on the headlight without the plastic holder. There is a rubber cup/cover that keeps dust/dirt out anyway. If you really want to replace them go to a hardware store not auto parts or box store. Maybe someone on here has a spare plastic piece but I think you would be ok without it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts