TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have it set to where I'm only supposed to get control panel/website notifications for thread replies but I'm still getting the emails. Tried switching it back and forth, still no luck. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Maybe those settings work from when you change it on, but older threads you are subscribed to keep the settings based on when you subscribed. I would try to go in and change the settings in each thread subscription that you want to keep. Delete the subscriptions you no longer care to be notified on. If you're sick and perverted enough like a lot of us, you check on the forum with diagnosable regularly that there is like no need for notifications. :D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Larry, sounds like what I may be dealing with. I do get on here at least a few times a week to see if there's anything novel or a question I can answer, and already have a cluttered inbox as it is.

·
Administrator
412 Posts
Hello there,

Just to confirm, you want to be subscribed to the threads without any notifications am I correct?
I looked into your permissions and it seems like that's correct.
Are you still receiving emails today?

Ed

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello there,

Just to confirm, you want to be subscribed to the threads without any notifications am I correct?
I looked into your permissions and it seems like that's correct.
Are you still receiving emails today?

Ed
Just in-site notifications, yes. No emails needed. Haven't received anymore but the ancient threads haven't been replied to either I don't think. If it happens again I'll go unsubscribe from the thread or something. Maybe unsuscribing then redoing it will allocate it to in-site only. It's okay if I lose track of an old thread though, I was never a Missing Link Award winner anyhow haha

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
if all else fails, you could do what i had to do a while back and that is to go into your profile and put in a phoney email address

1 - 8 of 8 Posts