TW200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Read from bottom up he even sent pictures from the site I have put on the last email

---------- Forwarded message --------[/email]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021, 14:13
Subject: Re: YamahaTW200
To: Bradford Dermott <[email protected]>

Busted Scammer

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021, 13:46 Bradford Dermott, <[email protected]> wrote:
I don baff soap
This is not a scam sir
This is the vin number
Vin# JYA3AWE04HA153844

On Tuesday, February /email]> wrote:
This has confirmed this is a scam as both parties would be safe money transaction and you have not sent the registration to confirm the is legitimate bike.

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021, 13:12 Bradford Dermott, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello sir ... I don’t do sir
What I can just do is that you will have to pay the half of the payment sir and once the bike is delivered and you inspect the bike you pay me the balance sir
That is the only thing I can do sir
Thank you!!!!!

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, l]> wrote:
That's great as FedEx have a safe money exchange i can pay to FedEx on delivery which is a safe way for us both. Just one question is this bike uk registered as there is no number plate to check the registration.

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021, 12:26 Bradford Dermott, <[email protected]> wrote:
And ...you can just mail me your complete shipping adresss so I can shipp with Fedex sir
Thank you!!!!

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, Bradford Dermott <[email protected]> wrote:
Here is the picture of the bike sir

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, Geoffrey > wrote:
Sounds like what I am looking for any chance of some pictures of the bike its just hard to travel to collect a bike at the moment. My son has the 125 Tw to learn on

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021, 11:08 Bradford Dermott, <[email protected]> wrote:
Am just asking for ....£2000
Thank you!!!

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, Bradford Dermott <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello sir ....i have the 2015 Yamaha Tw200 In good condition The bike is so much fun, I'm an advance rider and I can't believe I had waited so long to buy one of these. It reminds me of GROM on steroids, just more pep, and capability but at the same time so beginner friendly....
The mileage of the bike is 375
Thank you!!!!

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, Geoffrey wrote:
What year is it and colours and what money are you wanting for it if it is in good condition has it got a v5 registration document also

Thanks Geoff

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021, 10:28 Bradford Dermott, <[email protected]> wrote:
Am
Located in Birmingham Uk

On Tuesday, February wrote:
Hi Dermott,
I had a message to say you have aTw for sale. If so could you send me some details.
And location your as long as your not to far away from Cumbria.

Regards Geoff Dawson.

·
Super Moderator
5,872 Posts
Usual scam stuff – it can work the other way around when they say “I’ll send you a check” then a week later it bounces – or “I have sent you a check for more than the amount, send the change to me” – then the check they sent bounces, and you lose the change – so many variations

On a side note, you may want to delete your email address from this post, as it’s more than likely already getting passed around under the heading “We’ve got a likely one here, help yourselves”

As with any WTB ad, proceed with caution, the board cannot be held responsible ……

1 - 2 of 2 Posts