TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed a light that I could turn on when I needed to look at something or a problem with my bike or a problem with another bike. It has a 6 foot cord so it can be moved anywhere I need a light. I mounted it inside the right plastic cover.

This is the light on without a flash!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Very cool idea! Unobtrusive and practical. Your bikes lookin real good! Thanks for the pics. I love seeing other peoples doo-dads. Front led looks good too.

On a side note, is it bad for the battery to run a tire inflator or gps while the bike is not running?

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
On a side note, is it bad for the battery to run a tire inflator or gps while the bike is not running?

Some folks play air guitar. Some folks play a real guitar.

Some folks have air kickstart levers....

My compressor will usually drag my battery down enough to make starting the bike with the button iffy after airing up both tires from 5-10 psi.

Ronny's emergency light should run for days on the battery. I've seen it in use. Ingenious, and portable.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Like that idea! My old datsun Z had something like that in the engine compartment with cord coiled inside light. I might even have one of those around..... As far as battery, I've had tire inflator compressor on without engine running. It all depends on how strong or old your battery is....Of course I have the kick start just in case....LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts