TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Fun stuff. Curious to know what editing software you used for this? I like the "comic book" pages and fonts - great for this application!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Thanks for the video, Mr.Bigwheel. Your videos are always entertaining and break up the work day. Any pictures on this site or another of your BW? I was trying to figure out what front headlight set up you were using.

thanks Josh

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi Mr BigWheel

I watched your some of your movies and enjoyed them.

They were funny, professional and well worth the time it takes to put them together.

Love your bike!!!(I'd thought I'd seen everything but the BW was a surprise)

I'm looking forward to the next one.....no pressure!!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr. Fox,

As one who would appreciate a rainy summer, I appreciate your kudos.

The BigWheel does seem to cause a commotion wherever it goes. It excels in a very narrowly defined mission profile, as long as said profile includes repelling females.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Mr. Bigwheel, I have watched a couple of your videos now and have just assumed they were professionally done. Certainly it would be a bit of over-kill to have a film crew follow you folks around and chronicle your 'muddy mishaps'.

Superbly done! Great shots, super narration, skillfully edited and a nice mix of audio... I was so inspired as to check out your profile; who is this motorcycle 'maverick' I wondered. Well, it seems he is a pretty 'private' sort of guy. I for one am curious as to how long you have been making videos, and what it is you do other than ride a BigWheel. Not prying, just curious.

Thanks again for the fine entertainment... Gerry

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys.

Gerry,

I'm not so much a private individual as I am a lazy one. I had so many issues uploading a photo to the profile, that I gave up on the project.

I've been messing around with the editing software for just about two riding seasons. I have lots of time to work on the videos since I only work one day a year, delivering packages to all of the good boys and girls of the world.

If you are ever passing through the North Pole, please stop in for a visit.

Merry Christmas/happy holidays to all.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts