TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even a gimp can have fun.When ever I pass a neighbors yard his dog come out to the end of his chain, which stops him about 8 feet away He cusses and rails at me in dog language, no doubt telling me how he is going to tear me apart if it weren't for that chain. Today I received a lion mask from Amazon.
I opened the package at the post office and had it ready. When I got about 50 yards from the property I put it on, then wheeled on past as I always do. The dog charged to the end of his chain as usual to tell me off. He then got a look and his growls choked in his throat. He retreated back as far as his chain would allow and hunched his butt and shit. I wheeled on chuckling inside the mask. It was worth the eleven dollars just to see that reaction.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
So Mrimd, you want a picture of a dog taking a poop?
Pictures of the mask are available on Amazon where I bought it.s
I gave up posting pictures when they began disappearing a few minutes after I post.
Yea...censorship's a bitch.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was a look of terror the first time. It's not so much since but he still doesn't come to my end of the chain and the fur on his butt and back frizzes straight up and his growl is less fearsome.
I am thinking of stuffing the mask with packing bubbles an fastening it to my cane so that I can thrust it close to him as I go by. Maybe he will shit again.
I went by without the mask yesterday and he did some token barking but not his usual snarl and snap.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Nice solution to age old problem. Out here we have a similar problem. Tweakers like their pit bulls and will forget to chain em up. Riding a bicycle becomes a challenge if you wish to ride out of city limits. Recently I discovered Bear Spray. Stops em like right now. Sounds cruel and sure looks it but better than tragedy. And yes I call animal control to come get dog too. Thought about carrying the can on the TW or BMW but I'd be too tempted to use in traffic.......oh yeah don't spray ifn your downwind daddy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts