TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im still looking for my first TW, i have found a few but we just bought a new house and a zero turn mower to maintain the property just a few months ago. As soon as things settle down i will probably buy new from the dealer. Used Tw's here in central Nebraska are few and far between, i have only seen 1 in the last year. One of the deciding factors was videos by TDubsKid on youtube. After seeing his videos i joined this page and solidified my commitment to buying a TW. I like the tech talk and stories like IdahoElkHntr Broken TW down in an awful place, especially when people actually follow up and even more when everything comes out ok. I think its a great site and will continue to lurk until i get my very own TW.

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Im still looking for my first TW, i have found a few but we just bought a new house and a zero turn mower to maintain the property just a few months ago. As soon as things settle down i will probably buy new from the dealer. Used Tw's here in central Nebraska are few and far between, i have only seen 1 in the last year. One of the deciding factors was videos by TDubsKid on youtube. After seeing his videos i joined this page and solidified my commitment to buying a TW. I like the tech talk and stories like IdahoElkHntr Broken TW down in an awful place, especially when people actually follow up and even more when everything comes out ok. I think its a great site and will continue to lurk until i get my very own TW.
Welcome. Now lookup the Moab riding threads if you want some more "convincing and stories". :p

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Holy cow, that bike has low mileage for an '87 and looks to be in great shape. You need to ditch the Broncos hat, though. You might get some trade in value for a Seahawks beanie. It will fit better, keep you warmer and you can wear it further into the season. Go Seahawks!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Being out in Colorado myself, Tdubskid provides me with endless places to ride in his videos. Of course his mechanical videos are even more helpful to me. I myself am willing to bet that "The Kid" himself is a member here - just not an active poster due to his Youtube channel. There is just way too much information on this site to be ignored by any TW owner. PM me when you read this, buddy! Let's go ride...

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
That '87 on clgrandisland looks very nice. Someone painted the swingarm and fork lowers I think. I love my '87 even though they are different in the electrical department.

·
Registered
54 Posts
That tdubs kid is pretty fun to watch... What I like is his spirit of adventure. Not afraid to try new things, and his willingness to learn and share that with folks in an easy, simple way is great.

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
Perhaps request communication via tdubkid's Youtube channel's comment section on one of his recent videos, something like: "Please check your TW forum for Personal Messages". This may elicit a response to a ride request.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts