TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yippie, tomorrow I get to ride my TW for the first time in two years! I missed last year's riding season but this year I will be home at the right time. My son rode my bike last year. Hope I can get my grandsons out with me this year.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I just googled where you live. I can't say it let alone spell it, but holy smokes you are in the middle of NOWHERE!

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Very true ! Only 300' of elevation and 90 miles between me and the Gulf.
Hey Mike, I was thinking of polarpilot, but I guess once all the ice up in his area melts then you will be a lot closer to the coast. Looks like a win/win for both of you. (Not so good for Florida, though!)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Lol! I wish I lived farther North, the heat and humidity down here is terrible. You would think after 20+ years I would be used to it... But no. 96 & feel like of 106 sucks !

·
Registered
398 Posts
Now wait guys, take it easy. Do I need to trade my TW for a submarine???? 50 feet elevation, less than 1 mile from the ocean. Slow down with the global warming. I think more people should switch from cars to TW.... less emissions.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL forgot I need new tags for 2012!

After about ten months in storage my TW spun over but did not crank hard enough to start. And hour on the battery charger took care of that problem. So head down in the morning and get those tags and away I will go

Yippee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts