TW200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I bought a DG0 exhaust and also ordered a silencer. Can anyone tell me where the heck the silencer goes and how to install it? I took off the cap on the end of the exhaust and there is a conical screen attached. So... I guess it doesn't go there. The next place I was going to try was removing the springs holding the main part of the exhaust can to the pipe and seeing if goes there. I figured I would ask the local experts to see if someone could speed up my learning process.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Alright, so I bought a DG0 exhaust and also ordered a silencer. Can anyone tell me where the heck the silencer goes and how to install it? I took off the cap on the end of the exhaust and there is a conical screen attached. So... I guess it doesn't go there. The next place I was going to try was removing the springs holding the main part of the exhaust can to the pipe and seeing if goes there. I figured I would ask the local experts to see if someone could speed up my learning process.

Thanks!!!

It goes between the end cap and the spark arrestor screen . The end sticks out of the back of the end cap. The silencer inserts from the inside of the end cap, and the narrow end faces out of the end of the endcap. I had to grind my spark arrestor down for a proper fit. I hope yours fits better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts