TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I guess our rides with shown video could be used as a filter by others whether to ride with us or not.
I'd ride with Admiral again. He predicted before our first ride that I would get better. From less than 20 miles of well-graded gravel miles under my belt to substantial rock crawling, I agree that I got better. Of course, I had essentially no where to go but up. :ROFLMAO::cool:

·
Super Moderator
14,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Good stuff! Thanks for sharing and nurse that hammy.
...and by nursing that hammy you mean drinking a...err I mean consuming medicine right? haha!

·
Super Moderator
14,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'd ride with Admiral again. He predicted before our first ride that I would get better. From less than 20 miles of well-graded gravel miles under my belt to substantial rock crawling, I agree that I got better. Of course, I had essentially no where to go but up. :ROFLMAO::cool:

Falling is just a reason to...um...take liquid meds I think! 🍻

P.S. The front riders version of this fall will be shown very soon. "Rider down"! :oops::p

Reactions: Ken and Pupsocket

·
Registered
234 Posts
...and by nursing that hammy you mean drinking a...err I mean consuming medicine right? haha!
Indeed. The night nurse of your choice!...well maybe.

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
485 Posts
Holy Crapola! There was some challenging stuff out there. One of the Dubs looked like a Pogo Stick!!
😆😆😆
Without a doubt some of my finest moves. Admiral's vid doesn't quite capture the rise and drop involved in that ride. It was pretty sandy too. I was following Oldworld (too close) up that hill when he either spun out or stalled. I went right to avoid him and hit the bumpy spots. Still made it to the top though.

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
478 Posts
Stufidmotard, your atv conversion hub with the 12" trailer wheel and atv tire are great. It has increased stability, climbing, and off road speed tremendously. Thanks for making it happen.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Stufidmotard, your atv conversion hub with the 12" trailer wheel and atv tire are great. It has increased stability, climbing, and off road speed tremendously. Thanks for making it happen.

I wish I could take all the credit but it was definitely a group effort to make them happen. glad it is working well for you.

·
Super Moderator
14,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I've looked for a road in there and never could find one. I guess I now know why.
Mrs. Admiral and I tried to go down the road but turned around a short distance down at a washout. More recent years google earth research down a kind of sorta road and actually riding it was the same. Kind of sorta now and then a road. Knowing Mistervelocity and his friend made it last year I was pretty excited to go. Making it without seeing any rattlesnakes like he did last year was also a bonus.

·
Registered
485 Posts
We never actually saw any rattle snakes. But there was one clump of sagebrush that sounded super pissed after we walked over it the second time.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts