TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m getting ready to install the rox risers on my TW. I’ve searched the forum and found some info, but I think I would like to get an extended clutch cable. If there is a problem with the right side I can just spin the cables upside down ( I saw a bike where the guy did that). I haven’t had any luck in finding an extended clutch cable. Would an xt clutch cable work? Does it have the same fittings on the ends and is it a couple inches longer? I haven’t been able to find what the stock length is for either the tw nor the xt. Any help or info appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
While shopping for Rox Risers I found some 3.5" Pivots for half price and free shipping. I am 6'2". Does anyone have experience with risers with this much lift? I'm hopeful that I won't need to change up any cables.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You will probably have to extend the cables. The 2" Rox Pivoting Risers are about at the limit.
Agreed! I’m just doing the 2 inch ROX riser MOD now w/ 7/8” protaper CR Hi bars And that is the absolute most you’re going to get out of your cables.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I keyword searched the forum last night til my eyes dried up. I'd still like to go with the 3.5" Rox Riser on my 2017 vs 2" and a handlebar change. Re the bajazoni's original question. Please, has anyone found a longer replacement clutch cable from another bike that fits? Ordering something online is a far better option for me than sourcing local or having one made.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts