TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently installed the Clarke Racing 2.7 Gallon Tank, complete with custom tank decals (I have a few extras if you're interested). I also installed an inline fuel filter for an added safety measure. I will give it the full test after this summer semester is finished and I have a week of freedom... Heading up to Northern Colorado this time for some dispersed camping near Red Feather Lakes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a Clarke tank but I just keep reading BAD reviews about the build quality.
It surprises me that ProCycle would carry such an item...

·
Registered
369 Posts
If I were to buy a Clark tank it would not be the TW model as the mold has flaws and they refuse to fix it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did have my reservations about it, because of the 'tooling issues' but it works great so far. No leaks. I did have to add Rox Risers so my HDB Hand guard mounts would clear. I will add some firewall tape to the underside, as the engine heat can't be good for that plastic, for the long haul. I'll just keep it dirty enough to hide the rough spot on the front right corner.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a Clarke tank but I just keep reading BAD reviews about the build quality.
It surprises me that ProCycle would carry such an item...
Agreed! I even asked ProCycle about it and they said they didn't think it would be messed up but it was. How could you make more than one tank if your mold was cranking out garbage!!!?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
clarke XT350 4gal really extends your range.
TW on lookout - Copy.jpg
TW @ lookout - Copy.jpg

Reactions: GSMuscle
1 - 7 of 7 Posts