TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my 2015 TW200 yesterday, and the farkelization process has started.

Where is the best place to obtain an extended shift lever? Other parts required? Toe extensions?

I will have many more questions, but I want to nail this down first.
TIA,
Howard

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I buy everything from Amazon or ebay. OEM parts from RockyMountainATV. Amazon is a 3rd party seller for most vendors at discounted prices 95% of the time.

This is the shift lever I bought. It's about 1/2 to 5/8" longer than stock. I can check later for exact size compared to stock later if you like. Just let me know. Keep in mind, aluminum levers will break once bent back more than 1 time. I'd get a steel one.....;)

IMS 313114 Flightline Folding Shift Lever https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WMRN1K/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_S5Jovb0W6G574

Congrats on the bike, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Werloc,
The bike is all giggles. It is my in town/urban/country commuter
I think I am about to become one with either the mixture control or jets.
But I am going to ride it for a while before I start scraping knuckles.
Ride safe,
Howard

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Correct, Amazon is saying that because it is NOT the exact replacement. It's longer, that's why they say that. Yes, it fits. It's the same one I bought, and mine said the same thing. They said the same thing when I got bars, grips, chain, mirrors, tire, etc. No worries, I wouldn't steer ya wrong. If I wasn't 100% sure, I wouldn't post....:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts