TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,095 Posts
Count on 100 miles

·
Registered
697 Posts
Thanks . I’ve been a lurker for 10 years now. Every time I get close to buying a TW something always seems to happen. Now I’m retired if nothing goes wrong I plan on finding one to test drive. Thanks again
Better have cash in hand and ready to buy because they are selling in hours right now. I called on one in Boise, ID last week less than an hour after it posted on craigslist. It was not a great price and he already had someone coming from Montana to buy it.

·
Registered
2021 TW200
84 Posts
Thanks . I’ve been a lurker for 10 years now. Every time I get close to buying a TW something always seems to happen. Now I’m retired if nothing goes wrong I plan on finding one to test drive. Thanks again
Exactly what mountain said. They are VERY difficult to get right now.

There's a new one for sale here in NJ if you're close by.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the advice. Ever since the pandemic and multiple stimulus packages every seems to be in demand.
I’m currently in North Carolina but I’m a resident of Florida. Recently I bought a used street bike from a guy in South Carolina. Long story short. It took 3 weeks to get it registered and I still haven’t received my paper copy of the registration.
Sorry for taking this thread off topic.

·
Registered
2005 TDub
18 Posts
That makes a lot of sense. As an old backpacker I have a lot of those fuel canisters around. At 70 MPG that would be 16 miles per canister. I learn something every time I get on here.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts