TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys are what my wife's countrymen would call "round-footed". Seems appropriate. I was especially impressed with the guy trying to buy more beer. .

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Kind of stuff that makes one opt for sobriety.....or at least partake in M.O.D.E.R.A.T.I.O.N. :p

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These guys aren't funny, they have just moderately poisoned themselves. I find it interesting that a semblance of balance is maintained even though the central thought processor is obviously malfunctioning. I have never been anywhere near that inebriated.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I have. :D

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Nothing wrong with a bit of alcohol or a bit of beer, I will admit I have been over the line {but never that over the line, well since I turned 21 anyway :cool:} That is just pitiful....and I suspect not just one in awhile "Binge Drinkers"....those boys have a problem....

Hoot, "No I Was Innocent at Beraga, Michigan" Gibson....;)

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Uh oh...busted Admiral... Lori's got your selective memory covered for you...he he:p

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
If it was something I was curious about or wanted to try, I did. And that cover's just about anything you can think of. :D

I don't do that anymore though. A guy has to grow up someday....

Reactions: Devils Advocate

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I have worked the crappy part of Phoenix for 31 years, in the winter we get a lot of street people from cold states and the reservations from northern AZ and some of them have abused alcohol for so many years I think it is just Permanent brain damage so many brain cells have died and this is what happens. I can not tell you how many dead drunk people I have pulled out of the street and yes I used my leather gloves.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts