TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the Grassman family enduro in 2018 and the Peacepipe family enduro in 2019.

Information for this year is here:
Link
It would be nice to have a few more TW to go slow with me. Let me know if you are interested. I do not have any dates on the committee approved calendar yet but I should be able to make Grassman this year.

·
Registered
20,498 Posts
That looks like fun so I'll give the posting a "bump" so others may get another chance to see this offering.
I would think there would be many anxious to get out for some fun, meet new folks and have a safe time.

Reactions: Wormspur

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was the only TW200 at Grassman this weekend. I rode with my 9 yo on a crf70. We finished with an average speed of 5.2 mph. I think the target speed was 10 or 12 mph. In unfortunately my top end did not seem to like the low speed hot conditions and sounds pretty bad again. Really nasty sound when caught going up steep hills too slowy. Small explosions under the gas tank.

Next stop is the peace pipe family event in western ohio, almost indiana. I hope to bring the teenage girls if I can round up enough bikes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts