TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm starting this thread to continue a discussion started in the forum classifieds "Nitro Heads" thread because I don't want to keep hijackin Mame_Shiba's sale thread.

That A Beard Fat Tire kit is awesome and what I was looking thanks RisingSun!

A Beard(ƒrƒA�[ƒh) | �L“‡‚̃JƒXƒ^ƒ€ƒoƒCƒNƒVƒ‡ƒbƒv�iƒJƒXƒ^ƒ€ŽÔ—¼�»�ì�AƒIƒŠƒWƒiƒ‹ƒJƒXƒ^ƒ€ƒp�[ƒc�»�ì�j

A Beard Flat Fender For Fat Wheel Kit For TW200/225

Looking at an old(er) tw200forum thread they used to cost $1500 to $1600 so $1200 today is not as bad lol

FAT FRONT TIRE KIT! - Yamaha TW200 Trailway Discussion Forum

http://tw200forum.com/forum/performance-customization/1322-how-make-tww-mod-two-wide-wheels-fat-front-wheel-mod-3.html

It ain't cheap but I want one, my only question is can we fit a fat ATV tire up front ?

If I could fit a Maxxis I might spend the dough
abeard-tree4.jpg abeard-tree.jpg Beard-triple-tree.jpg

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hi
The company is actually located in Hiroshima ken, not Aichi, that's probably why my friends did not know it.
My apologies
Cheers

·
Registered
793 Posts
I'm starting this thread to continue a discussion started in the forum classifieds "Nitro Heads" thread because I don't want to keep hijackin Mami_Shiba's sale thread.

That A Beard Fat Tire kit is awesome and what I was looking thanks RisingSun!

A Beard(ƒrƒA�[ƒh) | �L“‡‚̃JƒXƒ^ƒ€ƒoƒCƒNƒVƒ‡ƒbƒv�iƒJƒXƒ^ƒ€ŽÔ—¼�»�ì�AƒIƒŠƒWƒiƒ‹ƒJƒXƒ^ƒ€ƒp�[ƒc�»�ì�j

A Beard Flat Fender For Fat Wheel Kit For TW200/225

Looking at an old(er) tw200forum thread they used to cost $1500 to $1600 so $1200 today is not as bad lol

FAT FRONT TIRE KIT! - Yamaha TW200 Trailway Discussion Forum

It ain't cheap but I want one, my only question is can we fit a fat ATV tire up front ?

If I could fit a Maxxis I might spend the dough
View attachment 15095 View attachment 15096 View attachment 15097

Well the price drop is the economy. Yen vs dollar ups and downs. For the price of that kit you can have a shop make you the tripes and hub

·
Registered
790 Posts
Or you can just do the Tri-Z front end in entirety and still have 600-800 left over even from the cheaper price. Then you can run tubeless atv tires up to 9 inch wide and you have way better suspension travel, better brakes, and better aftermarket support.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking at the BW front trees but the forks tubes are almost parallel with the head tube and I would think some forward offset like the stock TW might clear the tank better and maybe even steer better

What do the Tri-Z triple trees look like ? And do you jst run the ATV front rims ?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts