TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With summer at a end here, what was your favorite pic from this past summer. I have several but too pic just one i'm going with this one.

·
Registered
395 Posts
This should be a good thread

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
the end of the BC to BC ride with my dad

·
Registered
976 Posts
Stopped by the roadside after climbing up out of the Salt River Canyon on my way to Big Lake in the White Mountains.

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
You dirty dog, that is so funny:D
The best part was that right after I took the picture I had to bring the seat into the hospital so they could make sure our little 5 lb 6 ouncer could safely ride in it. When the car seat tech came in and asked if we had any questions, I whipped out the picture on my phone and asked if it was recommended to use "one or two bungee cords to attach the seat". She wasn't as amused as I was to say the least....

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
The best part was that right after I took the picture I had to bring the seat into the hospital so they could make sure our little 5 lb 6 ouncer could safely ride in it. When the car seat tech came in and asked if we had any questions, I whipped out the picture on my phone and asked if it was recommended to use "one or two bungee cords to attach the seat". She wasn't as amused as I was to say the least....
That's FUNNY! I'd have paid to see the look on the seat tech's face.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Mrs Trip in Moab:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts