TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

Recently purchased my 2015 TW200 this spring and have been loving it!

I also purchased the Happy Trails Imnaha hard panniers. They are a bit too small for my liking and use and I have been thinking about selling them for something larger.

They have been powdercoated by Happy Trails in the hammertone black finish with the SU holes pre-drilled by them.

This would be for the panniers only (Right and Left)! Right now they are on sale at Happy Trails for $204 each or $408 for both. These are basically brand new as they have been on my bike for ~30miles.

Looking to get $275obo shipped (cont'l USA).

Let me know. Thanks. Great site with great info! I will post pictures tonight.

Monk

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Hey Mr. Monk...welcome aboard!

Keep us posted how it goes on the new bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Correct.

Here are some quick photos.
I'm a big Happy Trails fan. Had a complete set on my V-Strom from the time it was new. They really hold up well and were amazing for my use.

I think I'm with you monkonmonk in that these are a bit small. They look great and I'm really tempted but I know that I'd like larger as well.

GLWS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a big Happy Trails fan. Had a complete set on my V-Strom from the time it was new. They really hold up well and were amazing for my use.

I think I'm with you monkonmonk in that these are a bit small. They look great and I'm really tempted but I know that I'd like larger as well.

GLWS
GreatWhite,

I wanted smaller originally as to not overpower the aesthetics of the bike, but now my work bag doesn't fit and I have been trying to use it for commuting as well.

Monk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts