TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The trails you dirty bastards lol.

This past weekend my fiancé and I along with a group of friends took a bit of a gamble and headed up north for a bit of camping and trail riding. On top of gambling on the weather and water levels being ok. We also gambled on the fact that my fiancé would take to riding off road ok as other than messing about at the house she had NEVER ridden her new to her ATV.

So we trucked and trailered everything up and set up camp right on the beach.

The view was nice

And we had some visitors over night but they were kind and let us sleep

Things got pretty frigid over night.

But a good meal helped us stay warm

We rode a bit as a group.

My self and the TW were the only bikes to climb the rock rest took the by pass route up. The TW really is awesome for this stuff

But soon found the fiancé was a bit too nervous to keep pace so we split up and the fiancé and I went our own way

Eventually the fiancé really started enjoying herself
The next two are supposed to be a video not sure how to post. But click on pic and it take you to the video I think.

And as always so did I

Over all it was a great weekend retreat with lots of laughs good times and personal triumphs. We all had a blast and the fiancé is all ready asking when we can go out again.

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
The trails you dirty bastards lol. :p

Too funny. The rock reminds me of Moab. So, are you saying your Fiance' crashed? Must have been too much work for a meal (getting in the tent) for the wolf/coyote! Maybe someone's snoring scared it away!
:D You've got some good looking country up yonder.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
That Ozark is a fun little machine. Had one myself for the wife. It sat for several years so I got rid of it for an Ace thinking she would like something with a roll cage. Ha, now looking for another wife lol.

Well, at least a gal that likes to enjoy the out of doors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts