TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Day before yesterday it was 72 degrees, sunny and warm in T-shirt.
Yesterday I awoke to sustained 35mph winds with a 44mph gust recorded over the roof top
Today, about a foot of snow and it is still coming down... no TW riding today.

·
Registered
20,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe we'll get one of these surprise dumps in Moab next month, it is not unheard of. I rely don't want to pack a snow shovel though.:(
Gotta go plow some more, neighbor wants a little help.

Reactions: mountain redbelly

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
That looks nice a pretty Fred. Here in the NY Catskills it is even more fickle this year. I don't have a drop of snow in the yard or woods yet. We did get a few inches on Sunday-Monday but a warm rain right after and I never had to lift a shovel. I will be thrilled if we don't get any snow at all this year but truth be told the snows we normally get measured in feets around here are the waters of life for our lakes, streams and wells. Things of course could change in a NY Minute but we do need some snow or at the least a bunch of rain.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I'm getting real sick of this on again off again winter.. The only good thing is my sled isn't wearing out as fast.. 0 this morn, 56 friday.....I hope we don't get snow at Moab.. I'm gonna have enough issues with those trails. OMM.

·
Registered
20,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So Gary, does an upstate New York Minute last longer than a metropolitan New York Minute?

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
So Gary, does an upstate New York Minute last longer than a metropolitan New York Minute?
YUP! Much calmer up here and a minute turns into hours real fast!;)

GaryL

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Waves on the north shore of Oahu are predicted to reach 45 to 50 feet in the next day or so. Beach swimming not recommended.
At least the shark hazard is minimal during this time close to shore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts