TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well been looking for a dub for my wife for a long..... time now. They are either way over priced or way the heck aways from where we live. So found 1 today that was 3 1/2 hrs away. So I jumped on it. A 2005 with 3000 miles. Decent price and look pretty good with a factory rack. So after a 7 hr round trip, got home parked it in the garage to surprise my wife when she got home. Then had to take dog to vet(back issue), sat in reception area for 1 1/2 hr..... wtf Now after a 7hr round trip in hell traffic Im not in a good mood, but kept my happy face on as I know businesses can get surprise problems etc.... they all do now and then. So got done took dog home happy happy. Now time to show wife her surprise. Guess what, she copes a attitude, you know you try to do a good deed and get shit on gezzzz LOL 00T0T_2tCSSgK1ZRK_600x450.jpg 00606_hF9NyBgHFnD_600x450.jpg

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
You have bought her the best learner bike on the planet. Not overpowered, not underpowered for a newbie, easy to handle. Hope you have the MSF beginner rider course in mind for her. I think this is the best way for a new rider to learn. Just my opinion. Hope she'll be thankful in time.

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She knows how to ride, has riddin dirtbikes/atvs before but still will need training to get license for sure IF she decides to ride it LOL. If not more bikes for me :)

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Me three.........let is set in the garage for a few days, and let her change her attitude. My wife was over-joyed when we bought our first two TW200s last November. But my wife is really into motorcycles.

Give it time. If the idea doesn't gel with her, there are a lot of people on here that will buy it from you, or...let's say...I know of some that NEED a newer, better condition bike (hi Fred):D
I ready your post. You're killing me! ImaPoser.gif

·
Registered
343 Posts
We all can type too fast at times, and some of us have phat fingers, that hit more than one key at the same time.

So...

Are you saying then, that you have dainty little fingers that cannot fully depress all the necessary keys? :p

**quit poking bear.**beware of flying discarded Sweet Tea bottles**

I will say though, that that your jab did come through loud and clear. :D

VERY nice looking bike Gulfrider. :icon_thumright:

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
Mike, to err is human. It really is OK for you be be human. We know you are just a big old teddy bear anyways who just happens to come with ten decimal point accuracy.:p

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
398 Posts
No, Sir, YOU are killing me. :p But...once again...NOT misspelled. :D

Just to be clear, so there is no misunderstanding.....ALL of us make spelling errors.....even me. My point in that other thread was....."if a person is going to cast stones at someone else, their point is better taken, and has added value.....if there are no spelling errors in their post".

We all can type too fast at times, and some of us have phat fingers, that hit more than one key at the same time. Personally, I have to correct a LOT of typing errors in every one of my posts, either before I hit the POST button, or as an EDIT afterwards. My posts are NOT flawless. BUT....99.314159 % of my posts are NOT casting stones at another person. THAT is where the exception lays..in my opinion. Want to say negative things about the President, or about any politician, or someone in the news...and you want to have your comments and opinions be taken seriously......it LOOKS a lot better if half the words are not misspelled.

If the post is NOT about casting stones at someone else, then, hey....all bets are off...and misspelling is allowed to run rampant, as it does with 61.3141259 % of the posts on this forum :eek:
hey TWilight, do you actually always calculate the exact percentage or do you guess at times?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Cops an attitude? I'm glad I'm no longer married. Nothing like getting shit on when you try to do something nice. Happened to me too many times; that's why I'm now single.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I got married very late in life after many pleasant years living the solo cowboy way.
One of the hardest adaptations I had to make after getting married
was to discuss decisions. For me anyway, I would forget that it
wasn't just me anymore. It helps a lot to just admit to yourself that
evolutionarily speaking females are smarter than males. This also makes an easy
out sometimes. Beats being "Hans Solo".

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Doing some more visual on the bike today, and lol the pegs are smaller then the one's on my DS80 wtf are these made for bird feet. Also the chain seems kinda small guess it works but just seems small for size of bike. Only 200cc so guess its fine.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Cops an attitude? I'm glad I'm no longer married. Nothing like getting shit on when you try to do something nice. Happened to me too many times; that's why I'm now single.
i hear you. i have way too many bike parts in my bedroom to be married.
works well.

·
Registered
394 Posts
i hear you. i have way too many bike parts in my bedroom to be married.
works well.
*snickers* You just need the right one, eh? I don't have the picture anymore, but one winter during a bit of renovation we had his (at the time) Suzuki Marauder and my Z1000 both stored in the bedroom.

Best winter ever. Got to wake up every day looking at my bike :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
*snickers* You just need the right one, eh? I don't have the picture anymore, but one winter during a bit of renovation we had his (at the time) Suzuki Marauder and my Z1000 both stored in the bedroom.

Best winter ever. Got to wake up every day looking at my bike :D
actually - good point!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Doing some more visual on the bike today, and lol the pegs are smaller then the one's on my DS80 wtf are these made for bird feet. Also the chain seems kinda small guess it works but just seems small for size of bike. Only 200cc so guess its fine.
try these: DMO footpegs

1 - 20 of 28 Posts