TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after lurking for a quite a while now I waited to post until I got my T-Dub. Finally bit the bullet and decided to just go buy one at the dealership. The salesman looked at me kinda strange when I told him that I wanted to sell my V-Star 1100 and go to a TW200!
Long story short, I want to concentrate on expedition camping & trail riding!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've already started accumulating some 'farkles"
I went to WalMart & got the ATV seat cover and 10.5 gal storage bin to mount on the CycleRacks I'm going to order. I should get my plastic 25mm surplus ammo cans I ordered here in a week or so. Plan on using the CycleRacks pannier mounts for the ammo cans & adding a Kolpin/Rotopax fuel can as well as some tool tubes. Nothing real original, just stuff I've seen here & learned in the forums!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats!

When I picked up mine the salesman asked "first bike?" I said "Nope, 8th bike- i think, my other one is a 1200."

Have fun with the TW!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah the dealer said that it was "unusual" to see someone trade a V-Star 110 Silverado for a T-Dub
As for as exploring goes, I guess I'll have to start here in East TN. Fortunately, I live close to a couple of off-road/Wildlife Management Areas! There is supposedly 600 miles worth of trails in the North Cumberland OHV area & Brimstone area! Can't wait to check them out, camp, and build my off-road riding skills!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts