TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had absolutely no luck in getting out to ride this spring....when I could, the weather was not cooperating, when I couldn't, the weather was beautiful. In addition, a new position at work and most importantly my fiancée has been taking up a lot of my time.....not a bad thing, but has limited my riding time!

So, when a couple of conference calls were cancelled yesterday afternoon, I loaded up the TW and made a quick trip out to 5 Mile Pass OHV area south of Salt Lake City.

I forgot my camera but here are a couple of cellies......

I rode through this little gully a half dozen times.....it reminded me of something out of Indian Jones.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
hey wingnut we missed you today, but glad you got a great ride in.

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Here is a great idea for a wedding gift. Get her a TW and let her take up that time teaching her the ways of the wild.

Nice riding out there for sure and a sleeping bag might come in handy at times.:p

GaryL

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
Hey Wingnut, glad you finally got out. Thought you had abandoned the forum. Guess you were just in hibernation! I think your cell phone picture's are better than most I take with a camera. Good time you had.

Couple weeks ago the family was down your way. Spent some time in Salt Lake, then a night in Park City. It wasn't a TW weekend, but I can see there could be some excellent riding down there. Someday maybe!

Take care and thanks for sharing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts